We've thrown out a few book titles here and there for the months to come. Do you have favorites that you'd like to suggest for us to read? Or other titles you've been wanting to hit but haven't had a chance to tackle yet?
Here are some starters:
- Yoga Bitch, by Suzanne Morrison
- Care Of The Soul, by Thomas Moore
- 21st Century Yoga, ed. by Roseanne Harvey and Carol Horton
- Nina Here Nor There, by Nick Krieger
- Reality is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World, by Jane McGonigal
- The Inner Tradition of Yoga, by Michael Stone
- One City, by Ethan Nichtern
- Your Emotions Won't Save You, by Ethan Nichtern
- When Things Fall Apart, by Pema Chodron
- Fierce Medicine, by Ana Forrest
- Shop Work as Soul Craft, by Matthew B. Crawford
- Jesus In The Lotus, by Russill Paul
Please leave any and all suggestions — they don't have to be blatantly about yoga, at all, seriously — here in the comments, and we'll keep a running list going.